What is Walk and Talk therapy, you ask? Exactly what it sounds like! Instead of meeting in an office setting, we take our session outdoors for some sunshine, nature, vitamin D, and fresh air. Sessions are held in parks and nature centers in Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
Benefits of Walk and Talk Therapy:
- Feel the benefits of releasing endorphins, or “feel-good hormones”, through exercise, which can alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Combat feelings of being “stuck” — both physically and mentally.
- Enjoy a relaxed and informal environment — perfect for people who feel uncomfortable with eye contact.
- Increased flexibility — bring your stroller or dog on leash* (*if location permits)
- Incorporate self-care into your day without feeling like it’s ANOTHER thing you have to do.
- Practice mindfulness and feeling present while walking through nature.
Contact me to schedule a Walk and Talk therapy session!
Support for Walk and Talk Therapy: